Triangle Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Triangle Message Board

Forum for residents of the Triangle to stay connected and in touch.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Back to the TriangleBack to the Triangle  

Testing, testing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lisa nolte

Testing, testing Empty
PostSubject: Testing, testing   Testing, testing EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:08 pm

Just testing what can be done.
Back to top Go down
lisa nolte

Testing, testing Empty
PostSubject: Hello Morrisons   Testing, testing EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:10 pm

I am not very good at driving this thing yet, so I'm guessing the best way is to just get in and have a go. I got a message that you are here, but I can't see you. Can you see this message?
Back to top Go down
Morrison Family

Testing, testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing, testing   Testing, testing EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:13 pm

i think i found you
Back to top Go down
Morrison Family

Testing, testing Empty
PostSubject: hi   Testing, testing EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:15 pm

did you find me yet affraid
Back to top Go down
lisa nolte

Testing, testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing, testing   Testing, testing EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:16 pm

Yay, here we are. Now isn't this easier than email! (I guess we just have to remember that it is public unless we send a private message) Graham wants to know if you have any news on when the Spur will be opened
Back to top Go down
lisa nolte

Testing, testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing, testing   Testing, testing EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:17 pm

You are the first o ne to use an emoticon. I'm afraid I don't know how to get rid of them. I was worried they might charge you to use them
Back to top Go down
Morrison Family

Testing, testing Empty
PostSubject: hi   Testing, testing EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:21 pm

Its a bit of a pain having to go back up the top the reply, is there another way lower down as you go.
Back to top Go down
lisa nolte

Testing, testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing, testing   Testing, testing EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:23 pm

Yes, right at the bottom on the left...I mean not right, left....on the bottom left
Back to top Go down
Morrison Family

Testing, testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing, testing   Testing, testing EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:24 pm

yeah its ok i found it.
whats been happening down there in the big smoke.
i actually think we are the big smoke at the moment, theres plenty of it
Back to top Go down
lisa nolte

Testing, testing Empty
PostSubject: Big Smoke   Testing, testing EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:31 pm

There's plenty of it down here too! Went to our local pool yesterday and it was really nice, just like home. A real community atmosphere, the kids hung with some other kids and just had a bit of a chance to act like kids. Isaac got a bit sad, as the pool is a place of very strong memories for him. Bing is really homesick. He saw this picture of the river (behind) and got quite weepy. The kids are in school (you can check out my blog, I've got some awful pictures of their first day) and I am flat out with Kinder stuff and on a steep technological learning curve. Graham is back at work, and Ahser is running amok - some things never change
Back to top Go down
Morrison Family

Testing, testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing, testing   Testing, testing EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:36 pm

My girls went back to school today for the first time. We were about 1/2 early for the and sat at the bus stop waiting and talking to people. They had a good day, tired.
There was a big doo at the narby pub tonight reports say 500 in attendance. Was gunna go but Bill ended up going back to station and not long home again.
Back to top Go down
lisa nolte

Testing, testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing, testing   Testing, testing EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Had heard about the pub thing. Hope someone sends a report so we can blog it. Would be good to have some good-news pictures to share. Sounds like the Narby Pub has been amazing. Have tried to contact them, but I think they must still be off line
Back to top Go down
lisa nolte

Testing, testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing, testing   Testing, testing EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:41 pm

Oooh, just worked out that those little yellow arrows take you up to the top, or down to the bottom......
Back to top Go down
Morrison Family

Testing, testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing, testing   Testing, testing EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:42 pm

No they have phones, but are really busy.
BPA have set up a Bushfire Relief Fund account.
Can we put those details on this site. Got $3000 to date. Michael Read organised his rich friends to pull their fingers out.
He wants $10k by the end of the week, i want $20K
Back to top Go down
lisa nolte

Testing, testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing, testing   Testing, testing EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:45 pm

That's the sort of news I would like to post on the Buxton Blog (when I get it uploaded and in the right place, which should happen tonight) I'll mail you with what I write, and you can tell me if its ok to publish...I'm mindful that this is a public forum, but it does have the facility to send a private message (or pm to those more experienced than I!)
Back to top Go down
Morrison Family

Testing, testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing, testing   Testing, testing EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:46 pm

I have the account number and stuff so let me know when you need it.
or cheques can be posted to BPA po box c/- me
Back to top Go down
lisa nolte

Testing, testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing, testing   Testing, testing EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:57 pm

Bother, I just lost a whole message I was writing. The gist of it was if you know of anything else that might make an interesting blog for people - particularly ones who are stuck in Melbourne or Alex, or if you have access to any photos I can publish with permission, I would love to hear. Things like the Igloo operating as normal (and that goes for all our local businesses) Mail delivery info etc - even if Phil is still doing crossing duty? (particularly if he is) Am I making sense?
Back to top Go down
Morrison Family

Testing, testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing, testing   Testing, testing EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:05 pm

you are making sense and all of the above.
mail is not being delivered only collectable at store.
Rubbish collection as normal.
Igloo and pub as normal.
Hall is an op shop and foxys shed is a supermarket.
I have some photos of parts of Taggerty and Buxton and Bill has some of Marysville and Narby way i think, need to get them of our phones, will work on that for you. Do you want some happy snaps too of people buzzing around, but then again unless they are my kids it might be a privacy concern.
Bait and Tackle is also open if anyone wants to go fishing.
Back to top Go down
lisa nolte

Testing, testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing, testing   Testing, testing EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:09 pm

As long as you can get people's permission to use their images, I'm happy to post. It looks like you can add pics here too. I'll have a go. I'm also going to start a new topic, cos I'm sick of having to go to the second page. See you there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Testing, testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing, testing   Testing, testing Empty

Back to top Go down

Testing, testing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Triangle Message Board :: Triangle :: Community Chat - from home and away-
Jump to: