Triangle Message Board

Forum for residents of the Triangle to stay connected and in touch.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Back to the TriangleBack to the Triangle  

Share | 

Future Residence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sharon Garnet

PostSubject: Future Residence   Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:21 am

Hello Everyone,

My husband and I have been building a house in Gould Tce and were due to be moving in probably this weekend.

I just wanted to introduce ourselves and offer any assistance we can when we get up there.

We had beeen looking for more info on Marysville and came across the newsletters/forum etc last night, looking forward to hearing the progress.

Takecare
Sharon & Nathan Garnet.

Last edited by Sharon Garnet on Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
genglish

PostSubject: Re: Future Residence   Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:39 am

Hi Sharon And Nathan, We moved in to our house in falls road a week before the fire. We were hoping to spend most weekends and school holidays there, and then be hopefully future residents in our retirement We are also hopeful for the future of Marysville and want to be part of the community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharon Garnet

PostSubject: Re: Future Residence   Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:36 pm

Nice to meet you......well sort of lol. Were abouts in falls Rd were you?

Sharon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
genglish

PostSubject: Re: Future Residence   Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:07 am

Hi Sharon , it was 90 falls road with such a beautiful garden! What are your plans?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharon Garnet

PostSubject: Re: Future Residence   Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:40 pm

Um we're not sure yet. Our house has to be assesed by the builders as to what damage there is, the carpets and floor boards layed, then we will inspect and when we feel comfortable move in. We're moving from the Mornington Peninsula.

Our problem is that we have just recently had a baby who was born at 25 weeks in Aug. He came home from Monash 6 weeks ago and is on permanent oxygen. So we need to make sure the medical side of it is safe for us to move in. We were going to make an appointment with the local GP which I believe is Lachlan to introduce ourselves and fill him in on Maxx's condition.
It's going to be weird for a while I think.

What about you guys?

Sharon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
genglish

PostSubject: Re: Future Residence   Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:59 am

Hi Sharon, you sure have had a lot to deal with lately havent you, hope all's going well with your baby. Its hard to know what to do until we can get there, but my heart tells me to rebuild. Extra costs required to do so will need to be considered of course ,but i remain hopeful. Guess where we are....Rosebud South! Regards, Gaynor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Residence   

Back to top Go down

Future Residence
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1