Triangle Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Triangle Message Board

Forum for residents of the Triangle to stay connected and in touch.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Back to the TriangleBack to the Triangle  

welcome to the Triangle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lisa nolte

welcome to the Triangle Empty
PostSubject: welcome to the Triangle   welcome to the Triangle EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:43 pm

Hello if you have just registered. I am just learning about forums, so I'll be crashing around, trying to work it out. Looking forward to hearing from Triangle residents. Lisa
Back to top Go down
heidi

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the Triangle   welcome to the Triangle EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:16 am

This is great Lisa, this site.. I've been feeling a million miles away down here and no one will let me go up and even look at Taggerty, etc. We expect to be here in St Kilda at least a month yet. Will be posting!
Meanwhile, if anyone needs any baby stuff, I have been inundated, so please let me know.
Back to top Go down
lisa nolte

PostSubject: Welcome Heidi   welcome to the Triangle EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:43 am

Hello Heidi. It will be getting better as it grows too. We will probably be down in Melbourne for as long as you the way we are going. I am itching to get back and get stuck in to community things, but for a number of reasons that may not be possible just yet. Plenty of work to be doing from here anyway. We will be starting up a committee usergroup tonight, so keep an eye out. Also a Triangle Telephone Book. Kinder should be up and running soon. Hope you are all keeping well.
Back to top Go down
lisa nolte

PostSubject: welcome new users   welcome to the Triangle EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:25 pm

Welcome everybody. If you are having trouble getting started, just start a new topic about anything...I'll reply.
Back to top Go down
lisa nolte

PostSubject: Hello Miles   welcome to the Triangle EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:23 am

Greetings. Welcome to our Trianglefamily. Good to hear from you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the Triangle   welcome to the Triangle Empty

Back to top Go down

welcome to the Triangle
Page 1 of 1