Triangle Message Board

Forum for residents of the Triangle to stay connected and in touch.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Back to the TriangleBack to the Triangle  

Share | 

What's it like in the Triangle today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lisa nolte

PostSubject: What's it like in the Triangle today   Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:40 am

Hello. If you are in the Triangle today, could you please give us an idea of what conditions are like?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lisa nolte

PostSubject: Re: What's it like in the Triangle today   Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:49 pm

Went home for a visit today. Not as smokey as it has been. Dropped in to the Igloo. Smiling faces and plenty of friends passing through. Graham had a Buxton Burger just because he could, and the felafel souvlaki is as good as ever! The kids were rapt to see everyone.
Don't hold out too much hope for being back permanently for many weeks, we will be in Melbourne 'til the Spur opens, and I don't think that will be any time in the near future.
Amazingly, my sunflowers are blooming, and provide a welcome splash of colour against the black. The duck brought her 15 rapidly expanding ducklings by to show us before we left.
Pleased to report that Butters is now operating Fri & Mon for dinner and Sat & Sun 9.30am - dinner. They will also be open all day on the Monday of the Labor Day weekend. Call 57747554 for bookings.
If anyone knows of other businesses that are operating, please drop us a line and let us know. Who knows, we may start a business directory if there is enough interest...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lisa nolte

PostSubject: Re: What's it like in the Triangle today   Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:23 am

Should also mention for any Buxton residents who are not at home, that my letterbox was stuffed full of snail mail. I guess that means that mail deliveries have started. I'll confirm that later today, with a note as to the boundaries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lisa nolte

PostSubject: Re: What's it like in the Triangle today   Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:04 am

Australia Post reports at 11.am that mail deliveries in all areas of Buxton will be made to those who are at home, so if you aren't at home, let the Bellinghams know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's it like in the Triangle today   

Back to top Go down

What's it like in the Triangle today
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1