Triangle Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Triangle Message Board

Forum for residents of the Triangle to stay connected and in touch.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Back to the TriangleBack to the Triangle  

Welcome new posters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cameron Nolte

Welcome new posters Empty
PostSubject: Welcome new posters   Welcome new posters EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Hi everyone and welcome
As most of us here are forum novices (myself included) I thought I'd set up a little tutorial to run through a few of the features of the forum that you might like to use but have no idea how to.

The initial things i'll cover will be things like posting pictures and adding links to external websites etc but i'll also start a topic called "how do i ..." where you can request info on functions that haven't been covered

Most of it's pretty straight forward so jump in and have a go - if you need help, drop us a post and we'll do our best to help you out.

Happy posting!
Back to top Go down
James Martin

Welcome new posters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome new posters   Welcome new posters EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:33 am

Its such a wonderful experience to read get kind of useful thread here, being a web designer I loved your motto of starting this thread. Keep this work going on. All the best.
Back to top Go down

Welcome new posters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Triangle Message Board :: Triangle :: Tutorial-
Jump to: