Triangle Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Triangle Message Board

Forum for residents of the Triangle to stay connected and in touch.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Back to the TriangleBack to the Triangle  

Your thoughts on restarting holiday rentals in the triangle?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
swobies

Your thoughts on restarting holiday rentals in the triangle? Empty
PostSubject: Your thoughts on restarting holiday rentals in the triangle?   Your thoughts on restarting holiday rentals in the triangle? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:26 pm

I'm interested in working out what's needed (and in what order) to help get holiday rentals up and running again in the triangle area.

Obviously this is dependant on people rebuilding houses, and in having someone (or groups of someones) in town to manage the properties and be the "face" of the rentals business.

What other parts of this problem do we need to take into account? When do you think holiday rentals will become a part of "regular life" in the triangle again?
Back to top Go down
lisa nolte

Your thoughts on restarting holiday rentals in the triangle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on restarting holiday rentals in the triangle?   Your thoughts on restarting holiday rentals in the triangle? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:28 am

Hi Swobies. I reckon as soon as it snows! And that won't be long... There will always be people wanting to stay in Marysville. Have you seen the new website www.afterthefires.com? This may be the point of entry for potential visitors and maybe managers?
I will continue to post information about meetings, as much information can be gathered at these, and of course, heaps of information can be found on marysvillecommunity.net
Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on restarting holiday rentals in the triangle?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Triangle Message Board :: Triangle :: Triangle Forum :: Triangle Forum Archive-
Jump to: