Triangle Message Board

Forum for residents of the Triangle to stay connected and in touch.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Back to the TriangleBack to the Triangle  

Share | 

Hello to the Guests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lisa nolte

PostSubject: Hello to the Guests   Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:41 pm

Hello guests. I have noticed a number of you recently. Feel free to register and say a few words. I have noticed since the rain, that a number of trees are looking green and fuzzy. And the tree ferns are sending out tentative coils. If anyone has any photos they would like to share please also feel free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lisa nolte

PostSubject: Nasty advertisements reported   Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:19 pm

I have discovered that if you enter this forum as a guest (ie, without registering) you are showered with advertisements.
They have no right to be here, and have been reported.
Please don't let them stop you from registering. Once you are registered, there is more control over what can be exposed to you. Occasionally an ad slips in, but is removed ASAP.
We do not support advertising.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arlicejones

PostSubject: Who Qualifies for High School Diploma Online   Fri May 25, 2012 12:41 pm

To Qualify for the GED testing in Arkansas you must be at least 18 years old or above and live in the State of Arkansas. You must not be enrolled in a school and you must not be a High School Graduate already. You can also take the GED test if you are 17 but only if you have a parent or Guardian’s permission and you may be able to take the Test at 16 if you are in care of a State Agency, under a court order, or in a job Corps training program. You can enroll at the age of 16 and 17 it will be solely the schools decision whether to allow you to take this program or cancel your application.

More than 6o percent of GED Test and online high school diploma takers plan to go to College. This program will help you do just that and will eventually earn you better jobs as well. Ninety-Eight percent of all colleges and universities accept GED credential, though some colleges require additional tests such as SAT or ACE. Check with the admissions offices of the colleges and universities you are interested in and have them call us for the questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.stanleyhighschool.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the Guests   

Back to top Go down

Hello to the Guests
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1